• Man or Woman
• 1+ years experience (background in IT Software/Hardware or enterprise selling will be advantageous).
1. Maintain relationships with old and new customers
2. Create and be accountable for all client proposals, contracts, and any further documentation.
3. Respond to tenders and requests for information in a timely manner.
4. Develop new business relationships, generate and negotiate new business for
5. Initiate & implement end to end plans which can be instrumental in overall product growth
6. Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
7. Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
8. Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
9. Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
10. Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
11. Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
12. Developing growth strategies and sales plans
13. Identifying and mapping business strengths and customer need
14. Reporting on successes and areas needing improvements
15. Manage and lead a team of Business Development team and drive the team to meet the company’s strategic objectives in terms of sales, profit, and growth target.
16. Maintain existing business
17. Coordination of product production
18. Responsible for solving all problems that any team member faces and liaising with the relevant departments to ensure the problems are solved as soon as possible.
19. Responsible for performing any other duties assigned by superiors / senior management